Social Media & Analytics Internship: Envision Greater Green Bay
Envision Greater Green Bay engages business, government, education and the nonprofit sectors to guide our community’s future. A tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization led by a volunteer board of directors, Envision Greater Green Bay anticipates and leads change by teaching and applying proven strategies that identify disruptors to shape a preferred future.
Mission: To guide our community toward a thriving future based on proven foresight strategies.
Vision: Community leaders identify trends, events, and choices, systematically driving decisions toward a preferred future.
Envision invites applications for a paid social media and analytics internship for fall 2021 (September 15, 2021 – December 15, 2021). Envision Greater Green Bay, a community development-focused nonprofit organization, seeks an intern to assist the communications committee in achieving strategic goals through analyzing social media engagement, supporting brand promotion, and increasing resource development opportunities. Interns will support Envision’s efforts to recruit and train local leaders and organizations in Foresight Analysis.
- Help identify and analyze social engagement metrics associated with brand awareness and engagement.
- Make use of relevant data sources to identify metrics that align with Envision goals of brand promotion, resource development and Foresight Analysis recruitment.
- Assist with management of website analytics and content development.
- Assist in the development of strategies to increase views and engagement.
- Create media and analytics dashboards.
- Provide a set of recommendations to increase brand promotion and engagement.
At the conclusion of the project, the Intern will present the project findings to Envision’s Board of Directors or its designee.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree granting institution, majoring in communication, marketing, or related field.
- Junior or senior in good academic standing (3.0 GPA or above).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of Google products.
- Experience working with data or databases.
- Training in statistics and research methods is preferred.
Compensation and benefits:
- $599 honorarium for the project.
- Participation in educational sessions associated with Foresight Analysis
- Hands-on experience in data-driven decision making
- Build a network of mentors to support your future career
How to apply: Please send a cover letter detailing your interest in the position and resume to Dr. Jamie Lynch (Jamie.email@example.com) by 9/6/2021. Position will start on or after 9/15/2021.