Fall Marketing Intern, UWGB Marketing (apply by April 30)
Title: Marketing Intern, UW-Green Bay Office of Marketing and Communication
Term: Fall Semester 2021
Time Commitment: Approximately 10 hours a week for 14 weeks (fall semester). Potential to continue for a second semester in a paid position.
Compensation: There is no financial compensation. This is a for-credit opportunity. (10 hours per week for 3 credits) Potential for pay in successive semester.
Starting Date: First day of classes for Fall 2021 or date agreed upon
Supervisor: Nancy Williquette, Marketing Manager, UW-Green Bay
Assist Marketing Managers in planning, execution, and evaluation of multimedia marketing and advertising campaigns to promote University brand, drive enrollment and grow engagement. Working with MUC team, clients, and media vendors, duties include:
- Attend client meetings to identify objectives and develop strategies.
- Assist in creating marketing and content management plans.
- Assist in building and managing marketing projects in project management system.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with designers and content creators to develop impactful, on-brand campaign content.
- Review media vendor proposals to evaluate efficiency and alignment with marketing goals.
- Assist in writing, reviewing and editing of multi-channel marketing communications including web pages, display ads, radio ads, social media and more.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Digital literacy—ability to learn and use digital technologies.
- Junior or senior with 3.0 GPA must be enrolled in at least 6 undergraduate or 5 graduate credits and have at least 2 semesters remaining.
Skills to be developed:
- Enhanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Increased understanding of marketing strategy.
- Experience in marketing planning and execution.
About the Office of Marketing and University Communication
The Office of Marketing and University Communication brings UW-Green Bay’s story to life in creative and compelling ways, honoring brand identity and standards. Utilizing a strategic mix of traditional and emerging marketing and communication channels, the team utilizes an integrated approach that considers both marketing and communication strategies, while collaborating with University and community subject matter experts to highlight UW-Green Bay students, faculty, staff, alumni and academic programs that are on the rise and making a difference in our world.
Email cover letter, resume, and work samples (classwork is welcome) to Nancy Williquette, email@example.com by April 30, 2021.